Contemplating the Extent of the Upside-Down World

 I've taken a bit of a break from the blogging. I've been attempting to get my head around a meaningful message that doesn't involve fear or anxiety in describing the situation many of us in the modern world are facing. 

Coming from the perspective of largely a non-conformist, it's my nature on occasion to step back first, ask difficult questions, then make up my mind as to what is the best approach. In a world where the map has been so corrupted from the territory, that can lead to what appears to be paralysis. 

The Buddhist seem to have recognized this some time ago because I have encountered some of their wisdom which suggests... 'when in doubt, do nothing.' It certainly lends to doing less harm, and I have to respect that because compared to the modern world, where people are constantly fooled into busily doing what they think is "good," while they are actually doing the work that Satan himself wouldn't. It's a healthy departure.

People have been raised and conditioned to be fools and have not only become fools, but stubborn self-righteous fools willing to cut the heads off of anyone who would disagree. And this is the world we find ourselves in. Idiocracy would be an improvement.


I considered ending there... but that's just not me. If I'm breathing, I'm thinking of a better way. I believe I'm witnessing, and certainly attempting to contribute to, the beginnings of big changes. Big, positive changes. The realization of important things like culture, intellectual self-defense, the courage to ask difficult questions, the patience to ask them in a gentle way, the dignity of taking responsibility for one's self, the necessity of teamwork, and much more...

I've witnessed this in a community called "Autonomy." It certainly isn't for everyone, not everyone is going to be able to meet the requirements because it does require a level of self-knowledge, self-examination, and discipline fewer and fewer seem to value. It also shows the promise of being a very anti-fragile parallel society that is quite different from the "modern society" it's growing within. I'll mention it in this format simply because this blog is for a very select audience (if you've read this far you are unique). If you are interested, your going to have to test yourself to overcome the obstacles that have been thoughtfully placed in order to get access.

The bottom line is it has given me a great deal of hope that I otherwise wouldn't have in this utterly wrecked and mentally disabled world we're being subjected to. I imagine a time somewhere in the future, people will be aware enough to see the light... but until then, it's going to be a shitshow. And that's just something we're going to have to accept as it is.


Peace be with you.








Respirar Acapulco is a blog that is also an effort to meet and collaborate with like-minded people. Knowledgeable, trustworthy, inspired people coming together with the willing and friendly communities of Acapulco. Which is strategically located, fertile ground for entrepreneurs, has a low cost of living, a high quality of life, a healthy culture, and much more. Here, we can demonstrate and breathe life into the tremendous possibilities for truth, freedom, and prosperity for all who desire it, together. If this sound interesting...You are invited to participate! Join us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Holiday Message

Why is bad behavior so destructive and yet so popular? What does excellence look like when interacting with people online?

Welcome to Acapulco